SATEMAKER Barbecue Hudson 800 - 80cm
GRID AND BAG NOT INCLUDED: Optional order (not sold separately)
- SATEMAKER Grillrooster verchroomd met inklapbare handgreep € 19,95
Description: SATEMAKER Barbecue Hudson 800
SATEMAKER Barbecue Hudson is completely made of stainless steel Aisi 430, a very good barbecue. The outer walls are double-walled with a cavity for air ventilation that cools the walls and feeds the cinders themselves.
With its removable bayonet feet, which can therefore easily be removed by hand, the SATEMAKER Barbecue Hudson is easy to transport and can be stored comfortably in small spaces. By removing the removable stainless steel legs, you can place it under a fireplace and use it at home.
- Just the best for quality and attention to detail.
- Because it is a quality product, you can still ask us for spare parts after years, and for a small expense you can regenerate again on condition!
- 80cm x 83cm x 11cm (WxHxD)
Why does the SATEMAKER Barbecue Hudson look like this?
Thanks to the experience gained by consumers of roasted meat, the blacksmiths have carried out their studies in an ideal barbecue to optimize cooking, prevent breaking by burning the sticks and to get the most out of the coal. The special funnel is designed to bring the charcoal into the oven, while the holes and side protrusions ensure that the heat is evenly dissipated. The legs are removable to facilitate transport and have special ergonomic non-slip rubber pads at the base. In addition, our oven is equipped with a grill to use the embers for cooking steaks or toasting the bread or otherwise baking food in a different format than that of the satay, skewer, shashliks etc...
- Completely made of stainless steel Aisi 43;
- High quality grill for roasted meat;
- Without bolts that loosen over time;
- Bayonet feet mounting.
- For shipping costs is calculated at logout;
- Couriers that are used include: DHL, DPD, UPS or PostNL;
- Track & Trace number of the order is given.
- Delivery 1 à 2 weeks.
- If you have any questions you can use the contact form to ask your questions!